Sunday, June 1, 2014

2014 Series Challenge: May Checkpoint

Yes, I know. I didn't have an April checkpoint. I don't really know what happened, but I didn't finish even one series. I don't think I even started a series, just was drawn to stand-alones. Mostly, the reason being school. April was a busy month, and I just didn't have time to read as much. May was supposed to be better. Three weeks off before summer classes started meant I was supposed to have all the time to read. Yeah...didn't happen. I only finished one series, when I was hoping to read two. Here's to a better June?


The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
This final book came out in May, and I was going to get to see her on the Dark Days Tour, so I had bought The One and The Selection Stories. I binge-read the whole series, The Selection and The Elite being rereads. I liked them well enough, and although I had a few issues along the way, I think I'm pretty okay with how the series ended overall.

May completed count: 1
Total year completed count: 4


1 comment:

  1. Really want to read The Selection series! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I can't even binge read series. I'm that bad. I am hoping to do so sometime soon. SO MANY SERIES YET TO READ!

    ReplyDelete