Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Meet Cute {anthology}

Title: Meet Cute: Some People Are Destined to Meet
Author: anthology
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Genre: YA Contemporary
Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
source: NetGalley

Whether or not you believe in fate, or luck, or love at first sight, every romance has to start somewhere. MEET CUTE is an anthology of original short stories featuring tales of "how they first met" from some of today’s most popular YA authors. 


I loved this anthology. It was so cute and fun, and honestly just adorable. I'm usually not sure how to review anthologies, but I think I can honestly say there was not a story in here that I didn't like. I enjoyed all of them.

I absolutely loved the diversity and representation. All different couples were included. The stories were short, but sweet. Exactly as the title says - a meet cute. The stories ranged all sorts of different topics, and a lot of them left me yearning for more.

My top favorites, if I had to choose, would be:
  • Click by Katharine McGee
  • The Dictionary of You and Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Unlikely Likelihood of Falling in Love by Jocelyn Davies
  • The Department of Dead Love by Nicola Yoon
If you are looking for something short and sweet, this is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment