Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Book Blogger Confession Tag!

Hey guys! So I haven't done a tag before, but this one seemed like fun, so I decided to give it a go! I was tagged by Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure and the tag was created by Laura's Book Reviews.

Rules:
Answer the questions truthfully.
Once you've completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers that you would want to complete this tag.

1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen. I do hope to get back to it, but it was just not hooking me, and after a while, I decided I needed to move on.

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Umm not sure I really have one?

3. Which book to you love to hate?
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. It might be mean, but it's so fun to make fun of how terrible it is (because it's so easy).
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
HUCK FINN. I don't know what it is. While everyone else in. my English class hated Grapes of Wrath or Heart of Darkness, I had an unexplainable hatred for Huckleberry Finn.

5. Which book have you read the most?
Hmm, not sure. Maybe one (or any) of the Percy Jackson books.

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Honestly, probably anything Jane Austen. First, because anyone who gives you a present like that only gives it to you because they have no idea what you like to read, or think that's what girls are supposed to like, supposed to read. Uh, no thanks. Second, because I've tried to read some of her works, and I really just can't stand them.

7. Which book could you not live without?
Ohh this is a hard one. Probably any of my Percy Jackson. Or Sarah Dessen. Or the Throne of Glass series. Okay, that's cheating but whatever.

8. Which book made you the angriest?
Man, how am I supposed to remember these things? Most recently, Starry Night by Elizabeth Gillies.

9. Which book made you cry the most?
Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I... don't even know.







I tag: anyone who wants to do this tag and hasn't been tagged yet. Go for it! If you tag yourself, come back and leave me the link so I can see your answers!

2 comments:

  1. I love to hate Halo as well. It was pretty bad and anoying as well. As for Sarah Dessen i like her book a lot...i think they are perfect for summer reading.

    I will go ahead and tag myself.

    Thank you!!!!

    thebkreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete