Friday, November 1, 2013

November's Highly Anticpated

So although we have features like Waiting on Wednesday, some of those books can be way far off in the future. This feature highlights just a few releases that we are excited about this month. These can be reminders of books features on past WoW, or just newly featured altogether.

Books:

Champion (Legend, #3)

Champion by Marie Lu (Legend, #3) November 5, 2013
Love this series, and I love June and Day, so I can't wait for the series to conclude to find out what happens!

The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson (Fairy Tales #4) November 19, 2013
Love fairy tale retellings, so although Cinderella was never my fav, I can't wait to see how the author takes this one.

Pawn by Aimee Carter (Blackcoat Rebellion #1) November 26, 2013
Loved Aimee Carter's The Goddess Test series, and this one sounds so interesting!



Movies:


Ender's Game November 1, 2013
Yes, I realize the controversy surrounding this movie. In all honesty, I will probably not see it any time soon, just because I am actually terrible at going to see movies. In a year, I'll probably see it on DVD at the video store, and decide to rent it. But, guys, it looks so good. :/

The Book Thief November 8, 2013
Guys, I still haven't read the book. I know. I hope to soon. But doesn't the movie look amazing?

Catching Fire November 22, 2013
Guys it's Catching Fire do I need to say anything else OMG and we finally get to meet Finnick I can't wait aaaahhhh

Although I am not usually a movie person, I actually think this month is better in terms of movies coming out than books. But that may just be because of Catching Fire.

So what books or movies that come out this month are you excited about?


No comments:

Post a Comment