Saturday, January 24, 2015

Books For Sale!

We've all been there. So many books, you don't even have space for all of them. Every time I walk by my bookshelf, I think about how I need to cut down on my books. After all, I am a broke college student. SO I finally went through and culled some of my books. And while I would love to just give them away, I can't afford that kind of shipping. I've actually seen quite a few people in the last week or so put up books for sale, so I'm going to follow suit (and hope it's received well).

So, I'm selling the following books for $4 per paperback, and $6 per hardcover. That *includes* shipping. (Er, US only. Unless you're willing to pay INT shipping but I didn't think so.) Payment will be through PayPal. But since my main goal is just to get rid of these, I am open to other offers. Can't use PayPal? Just shoot me and email and we'll figure something out. Want to buy more than one book? I can totally bundle them together and offer a discounted price. Want to trade for a book instead? Let me know what you've got. Basically, I'm open to anything so don't be afraid to talk to me. 

You can email me at thenerdherdreads[at]gmail[dot]com.

Anyway, the books for sale are (titles linked to Goodreads, click on image to enlarge):

Hardcover
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
Brunette Ambition by Lea Michele

Paperback 

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (UK paperback)
Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld (Midnighters #2, UK paperback)
Blue Noon by Scott Westerfeld (Midnighters #3, UK paperback)
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (Fire and Thorns #2)
Killing Ruby Rose by Jessie Humphries
Back in the Habit by Alice Loweecey (Falcone and Driscoll Investigation #2)
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Once by Cameron Dokey
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
Kaleidoscope Me by Hillary K. Grigonis
Faith Departed by Elizabeth Maddrey

Christian fiction (idk why I separated these)


A Robertson Family Christmas by Kay Roberston
White Chocolate Moments by Lori Wick
The Heavens Before by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow
Split Ends by Kristin Billerbeck
Hood by Stephen Lawhead
A Light in the Wilderness by Jane Kirkpatrick
The Offering by Angela Hunt
Return to Exile by Lynne Gentry (The Carthage Chronicles #2)
Esther: Royal Beauty by Angela Hunt
A New Season by Al and Lisa Robertson
Live Original by Sadie Robertson
Softly and Tenderly by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck (Songbird #2)
The Sweet By and By by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck (Songbird #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment