Wednesday, November 6, 2013

That time I took a break…


Hey guys!

So…some of you may notice that I haven't actually posted a review in a couple weeks now. I've been meaning to but…stuff happens. 

I wasn't planning on taking a hiatus, but it's become more clear to me that I need to, at least for a week or two. 
overdramatic?

I was sick for a while, and along with not quite being fully better, school is kicking my butt. I've been feeling SO overwhelmed with classes and homework, and that needs to be my priority right now. 
pretty accurate representation of my brain right now

I feel really guilty and terrible for doing so, but I feel less guilty now that I've made it an official thing. And I'm trying not to feel guilty or anything, but it's almost like I can't help it (and I know many book bloggers share this feeling!) 


I will try to use this time to get ahead, but I haven't had as much time to read either. And although I haven't been as active on Twitter, due to being sick, you can always talk to me on there, so please do! (@nerdherdreads

So thank you guys for understanding, and for sticking with me. Hope to see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment