Monday, September 23, 2013

Movie Mondays #6: Vampire Academy

Every nerd girl likes their books. But they also like their movies. When one of our favorite books are made into a movie, we are anxious, excited, scared, and overjoyed. Will the casting be just how we imagined it? Will they completely screw up the plot? Or will, for once, they actually get it right? This feature highlights our most anticipated book-to-movie adaptations.
Note: This will be the last Movie Monday on this blog. Starting next week, they will be moved to my other blog, A Vivacious View. Don't worry, not gone forever. Just moved.

Title: Vampire Academy
Director: Mark Waters
Stars: Zoey Deutch, Lucy Fry, Danila Kozlovsky
Release Date: February 14, 2014
Based On: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Trailer:
I can't say that I've been dying to see this one, but I did read the series (in like middle school) and I did enjoy them. I'm not really into the vampire craze, but this is a vampire series that I did like. Rose is pretty awesome. The actors seem to portray the characters well enough, I didn't see anything that made me think "this actor/tress is nothing like the character they're playing". At least, yet. I've only seen the one trailer and it doesn't seem like they'll butcher it too much.

So what movie are you dying to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment