Monday, September 9, 2013

Movie Monday #4: Divergent

Every nerd girl likes their books. But they also like their movies. When one of our favorite books are made into a movie, we are anxious, excited, scared, and overjoyed. Will the casting be just how we imagined it? Will they completely screw up the plot? Or will, for once, they actually get it right? This feature highlights our most anticipated book-to-movie adaptations.

Title: Divergent
Series: Divergent #1
Director: Neil Burger
Stars: Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, Miles Teller, Theo James
Release Date: March 21, 2014
Based On: Divergent by Veronica Roth
Trailer:

I love this series, and I'm excited to see its book-to-movie adaptation. From what I've seen, it doesn't seem to be half bad. I will admit that Theo James as Four is not what I was expecting, but if he can play the part, then I'm all for it. And I do agree with the "how can you have Divergent without Uriah" anger. Because, really, how can you?? Not sure why they took him out, or what's going to happen, but I guess we will see.

So what movie are you dying to see?


No comments:

Post a Comment