Monday, September 2, 2013

Movie Monday #3: Catching Fire

Every nerd girl likes their books. But they also like their movies. When one of our favorite books are made into a movie, we are anxious, excited, scared, and overjoyed. Will the casting be just how we imagined it? Will they completely screw up the plot? Or will, for once, they actually get it right? This feature highlights our most anticipated book-to-movie adaptations.

Title: Catching Fire
Series: The Hunger Games, #2
Director: Francis Lawrence
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
Release Date: November 22, 2013
Based On: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Trailer:



I was very impressed with the first Hunger Games movie last year. I was a big fan of the books, so I was very pleased with how close they kept it to the books. Not to mention, it was just a really good movie. So I have high hopes for Catching Fire, and as far as I can see, they will be met. Plus, Finnick is my favorite character, and I can't wait to meet him ;)

So what movie can you just not wait for?

No comments:

Post a Comment