Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday [#6]



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
The Feature and Follow blog hop is hosted by TWO hosts, Alison can Read and Parajunkee


Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?

Ummm...wow. I don't think I can answer this one. I mean, first I would have to figure out my favorite book. And then who could possibly live up to the expectations in my head??
And also, slight admission here...I don't really keep up with pop culture. And I hardly ever watch movies. So I really don't know that many actresses and actors that I would cast.
Sorry I didn't actually answer the question! he he

Feel free to follow us with Bloglovin, GFC, email, Twitter, whatever :) Leave a comment telling me how so I can follow you back!


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

24 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Totaly agree with you! Too hard to pick just one book.
    And good luck to get to 100 Bloglovin and 50 Twitter followers.
    New follower,
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for visiting! Following back :)

      Delete
  2. So funny! Both of these thoughts ran through my head too. I'm about to go write my FF post now and I have NO idea what to say!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by :)
    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's always heard to pick a favorite book! There are just so many! Thanks for the follow! Following back via Twitter, GFC, & Bloglovin'. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

    -Emily @ Emily Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always hard to pick a favourite. New follower via bloglovin.
    Shelf Full of Books

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally understand how you feel! characters in books are literally so perfect haha new follower via GFC :)

    Crim Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling. I'm always afraid that the actors just aren't good enough to be my character.

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow! I've followed you back on Twitter. I think I could fit in with The Nerd Heard pretty well. I have the same opinion on books-turned-movies!

    --Brenda @Daily Mayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, well the NerdHerd always welcomes new people into the fold ;) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  9. New follower, check out my FF at http://myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-friday-20.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's hard to cast for any book. I had to go through a lot of imdb lists to find decent actors/actress to represent the characters in my head. But they'll always be better in my head, than outside of it.
    Old bloglovin' follower, new twitter follower :)
    Kim @ YA Asylum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, nothing will ever match what's in your head :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  11. Haha your response makes perfect sense - it was so hard for me to choose a "favourite book" and even harder finding the fight cast.

    Thanks for the follow, followed back via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah it was too hard, so I went noncommital :P Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  12. Understandable, I had a hard time both choosing a favorite and finding actors.

    New follower on Bloglovin' and twitter :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete