Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday [#4]


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Be sure to check out their posts for all the official rules of the Feature and Follow Friday, as well as the Linky to sign up.

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

Um not really sure, as we are so new and don't know that many bloggers. But I would probably have to pick Jen from the StarryEyedRevue simply because her blog was one of the first I started following and got me into this whole world of book blogging in the first place :)


Feel free to follow us via GFC, Bloglovin, email, RSS, Twitter, whatever your heart desires :) Leave a comment telling us how you followed us, and we'll make sure to follow you back!
Note: the NerdHerd is now on Twitter! @nerdherdreads

Psst...word on the street is that there just may be a giveaway when we hit 100 GFC, 100 Bloglovin, and 50 Twitter followers...so yeah...spread the word... :)


8 comments:

  1. HI! I'm a new follower, pretty new blogger (not even past my weeksary. Haha), and I just stopped by to say hi! I think this is a really cool blog :) Have a great weekend then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via GFC! :)
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.. Thanks for stopping by my FF.
    Am following you back through Bloglovin', GFC and Twitter

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my FF. I just followed back via bloglovin' and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to meet her too! Great choice this was such a good question. Thanks for stopping by my FF! I followed you back via GFC :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be cool to meet someone in real life that was a book blogger. I hope you meet her sometime. :b I'm a new Bloglovin follower!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete